Suggestion #18

Suvendu said...
I was going through some of the topics that have been discussed here. I do have a suggestion here. My office is in ITPL and my house is on Arekere Gate. Now a day, it takes me around 2 hours to go back to home. I found that in most of the cases the service lanes are creating problem. People take the service road to go fast. It increases the congestion near the junction and causes unnecessary traffic jam. Also it forces the other vehicles to wait more than expected time. This is the same scenario that you are in a queue and people, who come after you, are entering the queue before you and hence you are not able to access the counter at the expected time. This is totally an administrative issue and can be handled very easily by restricting people not to take the service road. This can be done by putting the barricade at the middle of the service road (or by any other viable option).

No comments: